Brindos, Lac & Château hotel is the latest Maison Millésime, which has just opened in Anglet, on the French Basque coast a few kilometers from the center of Biarritz. Millésime’s goal is to immerse its guests in a unique and authentic experience in each of its maisons. To do this, it acquires exceptional and emblematic locations from each region, which it then restores respecting its heritage character thanks to the extraordinary skill of local artisans.
Objectives (what did the client want?):
- Announce the opening of the new “maison” of the French group Millèsime in the Spanish market
- Brindos Lac & Château, due to its location, was also interested in the media in the Basque Country, in addition to the main ones at the national level.
- The goal initially set was to obtain at least 10 pieces of coverage in the Spanish media.
Approach (how did we help?):
- For this project we used different communication actions to get coverage in the media.
- Among the actions carried out is the sending of information to a selection of journalists exclusively, in advance of a subsequent press release sent to all journalists related to travel and luxury.
- In addition to these mailings, we carried out more than 30 personalized pitches to make it easier for the media to find the information about this new hotel interesting.
- As a complement, we manage an interview and individual press trips for 4 journalists who have had the opportunity to experience the hotel.
Brindos, Lac & Château in several Spanish media
Results (what did we get?):
- In the 3 months of work, at Real we have succeed that the hotel has coverage in the Basque Country through an interview on Radio Euskadi and a press trip for El Correo.
- At the national level, some media that have reported the opening of Brindos are 20 Minutos, Hola Viajes, El País, Gastronomistas, Etheria Magazine, ABC, Expansión, Europa Press, El Mundo, Tendencias Hoy or Traveler, among others.
- In total, we have exceeded the initial goal set by reaching 19 pieces of coverage with a potential audience (reach) of more than 80 million impacts.
- This quarterly campaign has been selected among the best in the travel & tourism sector by TopComunicación, a key media especialized on PR in Spain, as a best practice on how to increase awareness of an unknown brand in the Spanish market.